This 7-week program begins April 18th, 2022. It consists of online live zoom lessons, audio lessons, and online digital lessons through our breath course dashboard. During the training, you will practice various meditation and breathing techniques to create higher states of consciousness. You will achieve greater knowledge and understanding of the most esteemed masters and their timeless teachings. You will learn the process of teaching others and share from a deeper realm.
The practice of meditation is becoming important in our society, with more people incorporating meditation into their daily routine. The benefits are endless. Become a certified teacher for yourself, share this gift with others, and have the knowledge and training to teach meditation.
Early-Bird enrollment: $3275 (by December 1st)
Full tuition is $3,575 (payment plan available). If you are interested in enrollment, please fill out the form on the right!
If you're ready to enroll you may pay your $750.00 non-refundable deposit by clicking here: breatheyoga.com/BYMTT
Weeks 1-6, begins April 18th, 2022:
Webinar dates :
- 6 in-depth weekly lessons provided through our course dashboard. Work through each lesson at your own pace and go back through previous lessons if you need to. Every week a new lesson will open up.
- Lessons include in-depth training behind the science of meditation and the 8 Limbs
- A reading list of ancient and modern texts provide a foundation for you as a teacher and practitioner. Highlights of the reading are woven into weekly lessons and immersion week.
- Real-world teaching and sharing
- Core reading with group assignments and group interaction
- Video and audio teachings per week
- Webinars with davidji, Cyndi Weis, and your teachers-in-training
- One-on-one zoom call with davidji
- One-on-one zoom call with Cyndi Weis
Monday, April 18th 12-2pm
Monday, May 2nd 12-1:30pm
Monday May 16th 12-1:30pm
Sunday, June 26 12-1:30pm
Week 7 In-Residence Training, June 1st - 5th, 2022 at breathe in Pittsford, NY
The previous 6 weeks of training have prepared you for this final week of in-residence training with davidji, Cyndi Weis and your fellow teachers-in-training. We will meet together in Pittsford, NY. Agenda and webinar dates to come.